Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tote Received!


Thank you so much to Tabitha for my tote from the International Tote Exchange II! It arrived this week and I am so excited to finally see what it looks like. Tabitha has been knitting less than a year but she did a great job. I love the yarn and the colors - they are perfect for fall. She wrote me the sweetest note about how she tried many different patterns and yarns trying to find just the right one. I am so touched Tabitha that you spent some much effort on the tote for me. The bag has a really great pin to hold it closed. She also sent me a beautiful cotton and lace handkerchief style bag with a dragonfly on it. It's very delicate and beautiful. Also a cool notebook and some peppermint tea. I really appreciate all of her efforts.

No comments: