Sunday, July 15, 2007

Some Actual Knitting


I HAVE been doing some actual knitting when not floating around the Alaskan seas. I've started a sweater for the little man and so far it is fairly mindless knitting. It is rows and rows and rows of 2x2 rib until I get to the interesting part around the chest and sleeves. But that's just what I have been needing these days. So except for the part where I actually turned around and knit back on a row rather than completing it and created a big hole, things have been going well. I am excited to get to the chest though where I will be making an intarsia crocodile (or at least I hope I will!) I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I accidentally deleted my blog... long story. I am putting together a new one. it's at http://k1p2YOssk.blogspot.com. I can't believe I lost all those links, posts, etc. I want to spit.

Janice said...

The sweater is looking great! I can't wait to see the alligator! I actually need to cast on a 'mindless' project for those times I just want to sit and knit in the round! I'm still trying to get my circle totes done. They are done back and forth and all that purling is killing me!!!

Judy said...

Good luck with the Intarsia Alligator ! I can't wait to see !

Anonymous said...

You always take the most eye catching pictures its fun to see where you will take a pic next.. your knitting is looking great!!