Monday, November 06, 2006

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Knitters


Well after I made that nice list of all the projects I was taking on my trip the mailman threw a wrench in my plans. When I got home from work late Thursday night there was a package. To my surprise it was my order from Moorehouse Farms. It arrived really quickly so of course since that was the newest item I had acquired I was forced by the knitting gods to drop all else and start that. So I'm making a Gekko scarf and it is turning out so cute! I must say though that the head is HUGE!! I'm not sure what child they think wants a scarf with a head as big as their chest but I will continue because I think he'll just snuggle with it anyway rather than wear it as a scarf. I did knit on my red scarf project on the way down while Mom drove - Thanks Mom!! I also got started on the Hyphen Boy but only got 5 of the first 8 triangles done. Oh well - there's always tomorrow.

No comments: