Friday, December 22, 2006
I've Been Tagged - but Really - I'm not weird!
"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Here are 6 weird things about me:
1. I have an obsession with pens. I'm looking at my desk right now and there must be over 100 pens ranging from the cheapo $2 ones to expensive nice pens.
2. If I drink too much I get a southern accent (I think because I learned to talk when I lived in Texas)
3. My Mom says it's weird that I always know where things are - even in her house!
4. I once turned my hair orange by using fresh Henna I purchased in Egypt.
5. I'm born and raised in California but I despise avocados.
6. I can fall asleep just about anywhere including in Star Wars movies or at Bruce Springsteen concerts.
OK thanks Monica and Janice for tagging me, now who to tag??? Judy, Jennifer, Lynae, Brooke , Sherri and Amber hope you don't mind and of course you don't have to play if you don't want too. That darn Bonnie beat me to the punch and tagged lots of folks already. I tried not to repeat but may have botched that! It is hard to think of 6 things that are weird, because to me they aren't weird. I had input from my parents. I was too afraid to ask my husband for input as I'm not really sure I want to know the answer from him and I DEFINITELY don't want to know the answer from my kids!