Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there in knitting blog land! I post for you a taste of spring which I hope is on it's way. I am approaching my first year anniversary for my blog and I must say I have had so much fun meeting all of you and getting to know you in cyberspace. When I first became obsessed with knitting I began to wonder if something was wrong with me for thinking about knitting so much and for wanting to knit all the time. Then I discovered that all of you are as crazy as I am and it made me feel so much better! So this valentine's day I am filled with love for all of my new knitty friends and I hope that you all have a wonderous day! Thank you for adding to my life in a very special way.

10 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. It is wonderful to have found a community of kindred spirits :-)

Jane said...

I know what you mean - we are like one big knitty support group! I don't have any friends in my 'real' life that are as obsessed with knitting as I am and like you, I am happy to have found the world of cyberspace knitters!
Oh- and your bag looks great, can't wait to see it finished!

Anonymous said...

We were just talking about this at my knitting group last night...how we never get tired talking about knitting, thinking about knitting, blogging about knitting, shopping for knitting or even knitting itself!

hakucho said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too!

Thank you for all your wonderful pictures :)

Before my blogging days...I had thought that knitting was a dying art...boy was I wrong :)

happy knitting :)

Kaitie Tee said...

Hi Allison - Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I definitely agree that my lawyerly anal tendencies help me with my knitting. I try not to fudge any of the details. There are sooo many lawyer-knitters. I love meeting more of them.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Judy said...

Beautiful picture. We are buried under 20" of snow here in Cleveland. I know what you mean by "obsessed" with the blogging and the knitting. It's great!

Jknits said...

I have actually been "reading" the Webbs catalog (yarn.com) like it's a magazine.

Happy almost anniversary and thank you for the picture. It's a welcome site in the frozen tundra that has taken over around here.
Jen

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I am so glad we met thru the Secret Pal thing. If being obsessive with knitting is "crazy" THEN SIGN ME UP. Can't wait to see youat Stitches and introduce you to my friend, Julie.

Bonnie O. said...

What a sweet note! I echo your sentiments and I'm so glad we've had the chance to "meet". Hopefully, we're going to get the chance soon to actually meet in person!

lauriec said...

Happy almost anniversary!! Isn't it amazing when you "meet" other knitters online? Suddenly things like your stash, obsession with certain needles/yarn don't seem so bad!


xoxo