Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm ready for my Close-up

I've never been good at diets and that includes yarn diets. Even though I've got way too much on the needles and waaaaaaay too much yarn, I was forced to buy some more. Really - there was a knitting needle to my head and I had absolutely no choice. Frankly I blame my pusher Hollis. I walked in to my LYS not too long ago - just to look around - really - and there she was knitting with this amazing yarn. Curious Creek in the most incredible purple colorway. The yarn was soft, luxurious and come on - it was PURPLE! So I fell for it and had to buy some. I think I'll make a yummy wrap. Now I just have to find the time to start it (oh yeah and finish it!) And a special treat for Bonnie who loves K's little Saphira so much - here's a recent close-up. Our little dragon is growing up!

3 comments:

Bonnie O. said...

AAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

(I'm guessing the yarn is pretty. I didn't get a good look before I ran away.)

hakucho said...

Very pretty yarn and that cute little fella looks like he's pretty happy being around yarn!

happy knitting :)

Bonnie O. said...

My son and I were in a PetSmart over the weekend and I thought of you. They had many different kinds of lizards, iguanas, etc. There was one that looked like a snake with legs. I hate snakes more than anything in the world. And to have one with legs is even worse!