Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Hat

Keep those holiday knitting stories coming. Remember there are 2 more days to enter and you can even create a new story by starting say an Afghan or sweather tomorrow or better yet - on Monday! I'll be pulling the name out of the stocking on Christmas day. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us - I've really enjoyed reading them. This is another hat I am making with some yarn I purchased on my trip. Thanks to Jennifer who sent me an e-mail with a list of yarn stores in Singapore. I have no idea what the yarn is - the label is completely in what I believe to be Japanese. I think it might be some sort of mix of cotton and wool but it is very soft and is knitting up quickly. I'll have to find someone who can translate the label! Now I need to figure out who to give this one to. Hope your shopping, wrapping, cooking and the like are going well. Take some time to relax and enjoy the season.

3 comments:

hakucho said...

Beautiful and it's extra special because you brought it back for your trip to Singapore! Maybe this one should be for you?

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy :)

Jknits said...

Travel yarn is the best, I think. It looks great. Have fun.

monica said...

That is very pretty yarn. I love the colors.

I will spend tomorrow baking cookies and maybe a pie and try to get the last pair of socks finished.
Merry Christmas!!