Saturday, May 31, 2008

Don't forget the Contests!

As the Relay for Life is fast approaching I have turned my attention to making hats. I think I started earlier last year because I had several hats by the time Relay rolled around but I'll just have to do the best I can this year. This one is using the feather and fan pattern. I'm very happy with the color and pattern but unforutnatley it is quite small. One of these days I'll actually make a swatch! I'm going to keep going though as there are unfortunately also kids who have cancer and need hats. Don't forget my contest - anyone who donates hats to me for the Relay for Life will be entered in to a drawing for some wonderful goodies.

Speaking of contests - I think it is time to call an end to the Daffodil Daze. I'm guessing that all daffodils have bloomed across the country by now. So far I have the following folks entered: Monica, Kristen, Marie Is that it? If you posted a photo of daffodils and I missed you let me know. I'll draw a name in a few days!

No comments: