Monday, May 15, 2006

SP8

I'm so excited to be doing the Secret Pal 8 exchange. I have my pal and have been in contact with her. I also bought some stuff for her over the weekend which I can't wait to send but I must pace myself. They sai you must spend at least $65 but it's about impossible to be spoiling someone for 3 1/2 months and only spend that amount. Maybe others are better shoppers than I am. Also my spoiler has been in touch. She sent me an adorable card and several e-mail - THANKS SECRET PAL! I am trying to figure out what she does for a living - she is not a lawyer or latin professor but she got the pun of my blog name - Hmmmmm what could she be???? Since I have no photos of anything Secret Pal to post here is a photo of my cat Topaz - it seems that all knitting bloggers MUST have cats!

No comments: